Sunday, January 18, 2009

What do you call your Underwear?

Have you ever given your underwear much thought? Besides changing them everyday - well I hope everyday. Have you ever actually sat down and thought about all the names there are for your Underwear. Most have not, but I have - how sad is that? It all started when I was joking with my husband and somehow the joke became me rattling off all the names you can call your underwear. You know intelligent conversation. So I went onto my Squidoo and made a page all about it and I have to tell you the response has been huge. You will not believe the names people call their underwear. So if you want to see this list and even add to it - then you must visit the page - CLICK HERE - and who knows maybe you will even find yourself a new pair of Underwear while you are there.

Have you changed your Underwear Today?

No comments:

Post a Comment